- 1 Aka.ms/authapp Microsoft Authenticator App Setup
- 2 Download and Install Microsoft Authenticator App via https://aka.ms/authapp.
- 3 How to Setup Microsoft Authenticator App
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 Microsoft Authenticator App – FAQs
- 6 Author
Aka.ms/authapp Microsoft Authenticator App Setup
Aka.ms/authapp – Hey friends !! Do you want to download the Microsoft Authenticator app and want to set up step by step via http://Aka.ms/authapp?
You have the select the right place where you will get all details that confirm by our team.
When you use two-step verification https://aka.ms/authapp, the Microsoft Authenticator application lets you login into your accounts. Two-step verification allows you to use your account less securely because passwords can be lost, stolen, or hacked,
The Authenticator app may be used in a multitude of ways:
- Two-step verification- The typical technique of verification.If your password is just one of the factors, After signing in with your account username and password, one can either confirm a message or input a verification code supplied.
- Phone sign-in – Kind of two-factor authentication allows you to log in without a password by utilizing your username and your smartphone with your fingerprints, face, or PIN.
- Code generation – As an authentication code generator for other accounts that enable authenticator applications.
Download and Install Microsoft Authenticator App via https://aka.ms/authapp.
The Microsoft authenticator software may be downloaded in two ways. You may get the first app, aka.ms/authapp, directly from your phone’s app store. and the direct download link.
If you want to download it for your Smartphone, click on the below image to get Authenticator App.
Download Authenticator App:
If you want to download the Microsoft Authenticator app, go to the official Authenticator app and click on the Install App button to successfully get it.
Install Authenticator App:
Click on the below image to install it directly on your smartphone. otherwise, click on the below-mentioned link to get it.
- Scan the QR code below or visit the download page from your mobile device to install the Authenticator app on an Android device.
- Scan the QR code below or visit the download page from your mobile device to install the Authenticator app on your iOS device.
How to Setup Microsoft Authenticator App
- Get the Microsoft Authenticator app for your mobile device and install it.
- Access your multifactor authentication dashboard.
- Select Add a new option of signing in or confirming and select Make use of an app.
- If you already have the app installed, tap Next to see a QR code show up on the screen.
- Choose [three dots], then + Add account in the authenticator app.
- Pick the account type and scan a QR code.
- In step 4, scan the code that appears on the screen.
- To finish the setup, click the Finish button on the PC.
That was all about the Aka.ms/authapp Microsoft Authenticator App Setup. I hope you enjoyed this article. If you have any questions about the Aka.ms/authapp Microsoft Authenticator App Setup, please leave a comment. I love helping everyone. Thanks!
Microsoft Authenticator App – FAQs
Where do I find the 6 digit code on Microsoft Authenticator?
To get a one-time passcode through a text message on your phone. Check your phone. You should have gotten a text message containing a 6-digit verification code: On the Internet login page, enter the 6-digit number received through text message. Pick a verification code.
How do I reset my Microsoft Authenticator app?
Navigate to Configuration -> Self-Service -> Multi-factor Authentication ->MFA/TFA Settings. Enter a number of factors required in the MFA for the Reset/Unlock area, and choose Microsoft Authenticator among the other authentication approaches.
How do I get the code for the Microsoft Authenticator app?
- Launch the Microsoft Authenticator application on your smartphone.
- Select the “+” school or work account.
- Utilize your smartphone to scan the QR code on your computer’s screen. Notes: …
- The account you have created will be automatically added to the app and show a six-digit number.
What is Microsoft Authenticator used for?
The Microsoft Authenticator app helps users sign into their accounts by employing two-step verification. Two-step verification lets you make use of your accounts more secure because passwords can be lost, stolen, or forgotten or stolen. They can also be compromised.