Argos.co.uk StoreFeedback – Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey
Argos.co.uk StoreFeedback: Leading digital retailer in the UK is Argos, a division of Home Retail Company. Through stores, mobile channels, and phones, it offers laptops, white goods, netbooks, etc.
How have your most recent trips to the Argos Store been, asks the retailer Argo? The helper there, how did you like her? How do you find the service there?
They created a feature programme called Tell Argos customer feedback survey, which is available on the www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback website.
The Tell Argo survey gauges client satisfaction from the most recent visit. Customers of new Argo merchants can communicate with the firm about their issues and recommendations for improvement through the Argo’s Store Survey.
The main goal of the Argo Customer Survey is to get accurate data from devoted visitors so that gaps can identified. Following the poll, the company examines the results and makes adjustments where they are necessary.
Therefore, if you’ve recently been to an Argo retail location, please participate in the company’s online survey to help it grow.
Argos Feedback Survey Reward
Each winner will get a £500 Gift Card. If you are choose as the winner, you will be contact by phone or email using the information you gave when you enter.
If you don’t meet the rules for any reason, you won’t able to win, and a new winner may be chosen.
Argos.co.uk/storefeedback Survey Rules and Requirements
- A customer from the Argos store needs to have a valid visit receipt, a device (phone, computer) with an internet connection, an e-mail ID, a phone number, and an understanding of English to take the survey.
- The person taking the survey has to fill out an online survey within 7 days of going to the store.You don’t have to buy anything or pay anything to leave feedback on the survey portal or enter the gift card prize draw.
- You can only enter the prize draw if you are over 18 and a legal resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland.
- In order to enter the online gift card drawing, the participant must fill out the argos.co.uk/storefeedback survey.
- The prize draw is not open to employees, representatives, officers, directors, or staff of the Argos store chain or their immediate family members.
- Each prize draw winner is given a £500 Argos Gift Card after the winners are choose at random each month.
- The winners of the prize draw can’t exchange the gift card for cash, and there’s no other way to get cash.
- The validation code you get after filling out the feedback survey is only good for 30 days, so you have to make sure you use the offer within that time.
Steps to win £500 or €600 Argos Gift Card Prize Draw
- Go to www.Argos.co.uk/storefeedback (in the UK) or www.Argos.ie/storefeedback (in Ireland) to take the Tell Argos Survey (Ireland).
- Enter the Argos Survey Code, which is made up of the Till number, the Transaction number, and the Store number, to get to the feedback page.
- Share your thoughts about the Argos Store on the survey page.
- Type in the required information about yourself.
- Send in the survey, and then wait for the retail store chain to tell you who won.
How to Complete the Argos Feedback Survey
Entry Methods of Argos Feedback Survey
- Invite Receipt
- Invitation to e-mail
- Flyer for a survey in store
- How to get in for free (without survey)
1. Invite Receipt
Selected consumers are sent invitations to take part in the Argos Gift Card Survey after completing their in-store retail transactions. Save your Argos purchase receipt with the survey code if you recently made a purchase there.
1. Go to www.Argos.co.uk/storefeedback (United Kingdom) or www.Argos.ie/storefeedback (Ireland) and fill out the required information. These are the till number, date of purchase, store number, transaction number, age, and captcha code.
2. Give dependable responses to any of your buying queries at Argos.
3. Include all necessary details for one entry, such as the name, email address, and birthdate.
2. Invitation to e-mail
If you’ve signed up for Argo’s e-mail updates, you may get an invitation to take part in a survey in the mail. To enter the contest draw, you must only click the survey link received through email and complete all the questions.
3. Survey Flyer in-store
To take the online Argos Guest Satisfaction survey, go to an Argos store that is taking part and look for a flyer with a website address.
During distribution, a partner will have the leaflet for you to pick up. Visit the Argos feedback site, follow the instructions for the survey, and enter the sweepstakes to win.
4. Method of Free Entry
If you do not want to fill out the survey, you can go to survey.foreseeresults.com/argos?flow=ss. Enter your name, e-mail, phone number, age, and address to entered into the Argos Prize draw (as mentioned in the above image).
Argos.co.uk Store Feedback Survey – Helpful Tips
- Everyone who joined the Argos Gift Card Prize Draw is urged to carefully review the winners’ announcements. You might be the upcoming lucky winner, who knows?
- A survey taker is also recommend to accurately provide their personal identity information because doing so will make it easier for the restaurant chain to locate them and contact them if they are the prize draw winner.
- All of the readers recommended keeping receipts anytime they went to restaurants, shops, stores, or pharmacies. Get the receipt to us directly, give us your thoughts, and participate in an online survey to enter to win free food, free money, free gift cards, and other survey prizes with us at surveydetails.co.uk.
- Participants in the Tell Argos Feedback Survey who are unable to complete it or enter to win a £500 Argos Gift Card can discuss their difficulties below. Issues with Tell Argos can be shared below for online assistance from us at surveydetails.co.uk.
Take By Online Video Guide
- Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey Official rules: http://survey.foreseeresults.com/pdfs/Argos_Sweeps_Official_Rules_EN.pdf
- Argos Official Website: http://www.argos.co.uk/
All About Argos Store
Retailer Argos Limited was acquire by Sainsbury’s supermarket chain in 2016 for the UK and Ireland. It was found in November 1972 and given the Greek town of Argos as its name.
With more than 883 retail locations, 29 million yearly shop customers, and approximately one billion annual internet visitors, the company is one of the biggest high-way retailers in the UK.
It is even franchised abroad in other nations like China.
Argos Contact Details
- Phone Number: 0345 640 2020
Accessible from 8.00 to 20.00, 24 Hrs.
- Contact Page: www.argos.co.uk/help/contact-us/
- Mail Address:
FAQs On Argos.co.uk Store Feedback
How do I review something on Argos?
Within three weeks, we’ll send you an email to ask about your purchase and shopping experience. You’ll also get this email if you bought something in the store and gave us your email address at the register so you could get an e-receipt.
How do I email Argos customer complaints?
[email protected] (please ensure that you provide all of your details relevant to your Argos Card account). (Please submit all Argos Card details).
How do I ask a question about a product on Argos?
The easiest way to communicate with a live person at Argos is through live chat. Sunday through Saturday, 8 am to 8 pm, it is accessible.