- 1 auth.streamotion.com au/activate
- 2 Activate Kayo and Binge at https //auth.streamotion.com au/activate
- 3 Auth.streamotion.com au/activate Binge on Your TV
- 4 How to install kayo on Android TV?
- 5 How to activate or connect kayo on Airplay to TV?
- 6 How to make a connection to kayo sports via HDMI?
- 7 How to delete Streammotion Your Account?
- 8 How to activate the BINGE App on Telstra TV!
- 9 How to install or activate or connect kayo on Samsung TV?
- 10 How to install or activate or connect kayo on Hisense TV?
- 11 About KAYO Sports
- 12 Conclusion
- 13 FAQs
- 14 Author
This article will show you how to activate the Binge or Kayo app on your streaming device at https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
Streamotion is one of the best streaming entertainment companies in Australia. It offers live sports and the best entertainment content to stream.
Streamotion is a digital B2C streaming and technology company. It is home to the Australian streaming service Kayo Sports and the entertainment streaming service Binge.
Aussies who live in the US or travel outside of Australia can watch their favorite shows by turning on the service at auth.streamotion.com.au/activate. But remember that only people who pay for Streamotion can see the best content.
Activate Kayo and Binge at https //auth.streamotion.com au/activate
Here is a list of what you’ll need to make the activation process go smoothly.
You can sign up for Kayo or Binge.
Save the details about the subscription.
Use a compatible device.
Possess a mobile or computer.
A fast connection to the internet.
Auth.streamotion.com au/activate Kayo on your TV
The only streaming device that doesn’t have the Kayo Sports app is Roku. Some streaming devices are Samsung TVs, LG TVs, PlayStations, Apple TVs, Android TVs, and so on. You can also use Chromecast to send the channel to your big-screen TV.
Download the Kayo Sports app to your TV-connected device or Smart TV if you like sports and want to cheer for your favorite teams. After you’ve downloaded the app, follow the steps below to turn it on:
- Start up your TV and go to the home screen.
- Go to the App Store from the home screen and look for the Kayo Sports app.
- You can watch your favorite sports by downloading and setting up the app.
- After you’ve downloaded the app, you have to start it up.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions on your TV to make a unique activation code.
- Keep the code screen open while you open your computer’s or phone’s web browser.
- Open https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate in your web browser.
- Here, you need to enter the 8-digit activation code that you see on your TV screen.
- Enter the information you use to log in.
Auth.streamotion.com au/activate Binge on Your TV
If you have an active Binge subscription and a streaming device like an Apple TV, Android TV, Telstra TV, LG TV, Hisense Smart TV, or Samsung TV, you can watch Binge on your favorite big-screen TV.
Here are the steps that everyone needs to follow to install and start using the Binge app on their TV –
- Go to App Store on your TV device that can run it.
- Find the Binge app in the search results and choose it.
- After you’ve downloaded the Binge app, open it.
- To get an activation code, open the app and choose “Sign in” from the menu.
- Once you have the code, use a different device to access auth.streamotion.com.au/activate URL.
- You can also use the camera on your phone or tablet to scan the QR code on your TV to get to the streamotion.com.au activation page.
- Enter the code that your TV shows you.
- Now, use the information you used to sign in to Binge to turn on your device.
- After activation, you can watch Binge shows on a device connected to your TV.
How to install kayo on Android TV?
Follow the steps below to get your Android TV to work with your KAYO. We’ll walk you through the Android TV Kayo Activation process step.
The Android TV OS needs to be at least 7.
You should be able to find the kayo sports app in the Android store and then download it.
You have to install the kayo app after you download it.
You can now use the information you gave when you signed up to log in to the Kayo app and start watching the content.
If you don’t have the Kayo app, you can sign up for it through a web browser.
|APPLE STORE BINGE APP||Download Now|
|ANDROID STORE BINGE APP||Download Now|
How to activate or connect kayo on Airplay to TV?
To run a Kayo app on your TV through Airplay, you need an iOS device with OS 11 or higher, a strong Wi-Fi connection, and a TV with an HDMI port.
Sign in to Kayo with the information you gave when you signed up, and make sure your iOS device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Apple TV.
You can’t watch videos in Split View with Airplay, but you can watch a single video. If you use Safari on a computer, you can watch videos in Split View.
You can choose Airplay on your device as you watch the video.
The video you chose will then start playing on your TV.
Your iOS device will control the keys like fast-forward, rewind, pause, play, and critical moments.
How to make a connection to kayo sports via HDMI?
To watch kayo on your TV, you need a laptop or a mobile phone and an HDMI cable, at the very least.
You should be a subscriber and have a compatible laptop or phone.
Your HDMI cable and the HDMI port on your TV should both have at least HDCP 1.4.
If you want to connect the Mobile with an HDMI cable, you need an On The Go (OTG) USB adaptor or a Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) adaptor.
How to delete Streammotion Your Account?
Sending a request email is the only way to get rid of your Stream Motion account. Let’s look at the steps below.
- Try to open the email account that is linked to Auth.streamotion.au/activate!
- Click “Compose Email” and send an email to [email protected]
- Write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the Subject line.
- Please write in the body of the email that you want them to delete your account and all of your information, like your email address, from their server.
How to activate the BINGE App on Telstra TV!
You must take the steps below to turn on BINGE on your Telstra TV. We’ll walk you through every step of activating Telstra TV Kayo.
- Visit Telstra TV Store from your Telstra TV
- Get the app and install it. BINGE
- Start the BINGE app from the list of apps you can download.
- Visit auth.streamotion.com.au/activate from any web browser, iPad, or smartphone and enter the activation code you saw on your TV screen when you opened the BINGE app. Then, follow the instructions on the screen.
- After you enter the “Stream Activation Code,” you can turn on your Telstra TV’s BINGE App!
Hurrah, you are done!
How to install or activate or connect kayo on Samsung TV?
The TV from Samsung should be from 2017 or later.
To watch on your Samsung TV, you must sign in to the kayo app and have an active kayo subscription.
Once you are a paid subscriber to kayo, you need to download the kayo app for your Samsung TV that is compatible with kayo.
You can now start streaming and watch it on a big TV screen.
How to install or activate or connect kayo on Hisense TV?
Basic requirements to install a kayo app are available for 2019-2020 models with VIDAA U3 and U4 software, and if the model is from 2021, it should have VIDAA U5 software.
You need to sign in to the kayo app to watch kayo shows, which you did when you signed up. It would help if you also were a paid subscriber.
Kayo will be on the app carousel on the Hisense homepage if your TV is compatible and the firmware is up to date. Your TV is incompatible if your firmware is up to date and Kayo is still not there.
Now you can sign in to Kayo on your Hisense Smart TV and watch the videos on a big screen.
About KAYO Sports
KAYO Sports Channels
You can watch KAYO channels on your smart TV if you want to. Then we’ll show you how to use your Smart TV, Android TV, etc. to watch the KAYO Sports Channels.
The Basic and Premium packages cost $25 and $35, respectively. If you turn on KAYO Sports on your Smart TV, you can watch more than 50 sports channels. If you’ve never used KAYO Sports before, you can choose a 14-day Free Trial Package.
What comes with the KAYO Sports Basic package?
For $25, the basic package includes the following:
- There are two screens, and each one is HD.
- When you pay $35 for the premium package, you get the following:
There are three screens, and each one is HD.
You’re going to enjoy every package.
Can stop paying for HD stream
Enjoy on popular devices
I hope we can explain how to set up Kayo on smart TVs like Android TV, Fire TV, Amazon Fire Stick, etc. Also, we suggest you go through every step we’ve listed above to activate Kayo on your smart TVs.
How do I activate my TV for Kayo?
2. Activate TV via QR code
Open the Kayo app on your TV device and click “Sign in.” If a QR code is available for this device, it will appear in the middle of the screen, like below.
The 8-digit code on your TV will already be filled in on your phone or tablet when you click “Confirm.”
How do I activate BINGE on?
To get BINGE streaming on your Android TV, search for “BINGE” in the Google Play Store to find the app and add it to the home screen of your TV.
How do I activate Streamotion?
Or, if QR code activation is available, you can use your smartphone to scan the code and follow the on-screen instructions to turn it on. Choose an option below to learn more about how to activate your TV device: Activate TV at auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
How do I set up BINGE on my smart TV?
- You can stream on your Android TV by doing the following:
- Ensure you have a compatible device. …
- The BINGE app is available for Android TV OS.
- Put the app for Android TV OS on your TV.
- Sign in and start streaming if you are a current subscriber.
- If you are not already a subscriber, you will need a web browser to sign up.
Where do I enter the code for Kayo?
- How to use a coupon code if you are already a Kayo customer
- Sign in to your account on Kayo.
- To open the Kayo Navigator, click or tap.
- Click “My Account” under “My Kayo.”
- Select ‘Redeem Voucher’
- Enter your valid voucher code and select ‘Redeem.’
Why won’t my Kayo connect to my TV?
Make sure you’re using the app on a device that works with Kayo. Make sure you use the most recent app version by deleting and reinstalling it. If it doesn’t work, try logging in with a different device or a web browser.