This article will walk you through the process of activating the Binge or Kayo app on your streaming device by visiting https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
Streamotion is one of Australia’s best streaming entertainment companies. It provides live sports streaming as well as the best entertainment content.
Streamotion is a technology and digital B2C streaming company. It is the home of Kayo Sports, an Australian streaming service, and Binge, an entertainment streaming service.
Australians living in the United States or travelling outside of Australia can watch their favourite shows by activating the service at auth.streamotion.com.au/activate. However, keep in mind that the best content is only available to Streamotion subscribers.
Activate Kayo and Binge at https //auth.streamotion.com au/activate
Here’s a list of what you’ll need to complete the activation process successfully.
- You can enrol in Kayo or Binge.
- Save the subscription information.
- Use a device that is compatible.
- Have a smartphone or a computer.
- A quick internet connection.
Auth.streamotion.com au/activate Kayo on your TV
Roku is the only broadcasting device that does not have the Kayo Sports app. Samsung TVs, LG TVs, PlayStations, Apple TVs, Android TVs, and other streaming devices are examples. You can also have sent the channel to your large Tv using Chromecast.
If you enjoy sports and want to cheer on your favourite teams, access the Kayo Sports app to your TV-connected device or Smart TV. When you’ve installed the app, follow the instructions below to activate it:
- Start your TV and navigate to the main screen.
- From the home screen, navigate to the App Store and search for the Kayo
- By downloading and installing the app, you can stream your favorite sports.
- After downloading the app, you must launch it.
- Now, on your TV, follow the on-screen directions to generate a unique
- Maintain the code display open while you open the web browser on your
computer or phone.
- In your web browser, navigate to https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- You must enter the 8-digit unlock code that appears on your TV screen here.
- Enter the credentials you use to log in.
Auth.streamotion.com au/activate Binge on Your TV
You can watch Binge on your favourite big-screen TV if you have an active Binge subscription and a streaming device such as an Apple TV, Android TV, Telstra TV, LG TV, Hisense Smart TV, or Samsung TV.
Here are the steps that everyone must take in order to instal and use the Binge app on their TV.
- Navigate to the App Store on your TV device that supports it.
- Choose the Binge app from the search results.
- Open the Binge app after you’ve downloaded it.
- Open the app and select “Sign in” from the menu to obtain an activation
- Once you have the code, go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on a
- You can also use your phone or tablet’s camera to scan the QR code on your
TV to access the streamotion.com.au activation page.
- Enter the code that your television displays.
- Turn on your device using the information you used to sign in to Binge.
- You can watch Binge shows on a device connected to your TV after activation.
How to install kayo on Android TV?
For your Smart Tv to operate with your KAYO, follow the steps below. We’ll walk you through each step of the Smart Tv Kayo Activation process.
The Smart Tv OS must be at least version 7.
You should be able to find and download the kayo sports app in the Android store.
After downloading the kayo app, you must instal it.
You can now sign in to the Kayo app with the information you provided when you signed up and begin watching the content.
If you don’t have the Kayo app, you can sign up for it through a web browser.
|APPLE STORE BINGE APP||Download Now|
|ANDROID STORE BINGE APP||Download Now|
How to activate or connect kayo on Airplay to TV?
To use Airplay to run a Kayo app on your TV, you’ll need to have an iOS device with OS 11 or higher, a powerful Wi-Fi correlation, and a TV with an HDMI port.
Sign in to Kayo using the information you provided when you signed up, and ensure that one iOS device is linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV.
Airplay does not allow you to watch videos in Split View, whereas you can view a single video. You can watch the videos in Split View if you use Safari on a computer.
While watching the video, you can select Airplay on your device.
The video you selected will then begin to play on your television.
Fast-forward, rewind, pause, play, and crucial instances will be controlled by your iOS device.
How to make a connection to kayo sports via HDMI?
To watch kayo on your TV, you’ll need to have a laptop or a mobile phone, as well as an HDMI cable.
You must be an subscriber and have a laptop or phone that is compatible.
Both your HDMI cable as well as the HDMI port on your Screen should support HDCP 1.4.
You’ll require an On The Go (OTG) USB ac adapter or a Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) adaptor to connect the Mobile with an HDMI cable.
How to delete Streammotion Your Account?
The only way to delete your Stream Movement account is to send a request email. Consider the steps below.
- Open the email account associated with Auth.streamotion.au/activate!
- Send a message to email@example.com using the “Compose
- In the Subject line, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Please specify in the body of the email that you want your account and all of
- One’s data, including your email address, is deleted from the server.
How to activate the BINGE App on Telstra TV!
To activate BINGE on your Telstra TV, follow the steps below. We’ll walk you thru every step of the Telstra TV Kayo activation process.
- From your Telstra TV, go to Telstra TV Store.
- Download and instal the app. BINGE
- Begin the BINGE app from the list of available apps.
- From any web browser, iPad, or smartphone, go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate and gain entry to the unlock code you saw on your TV screen when you opened the BINGE app. Then, follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can now use your Telstra TV’s BINGE App after entering the “Stream Activation Code”!
- Congratulations, you have completed your task!
How to install or activate or connect kayo on Samsung TV?
The Samsung TV should date from 2023 or later.
You must be signed in to the kayo app and have a active kayo subscription to watch on your Samsung TV.
Once you have a paid kayo subscription, you must instal the kayo app for your compatible Samsung TV.
You can now begin streaming and view it on a large TV screen.
How to install or activate or connect kayo on Hisense TV?
To watch kayo shows, you must first sign in to the kayo app, which you did when users signed up. It would be beneficial if you were also a paid subscriber.
Kayo will appear in the software carousel on the Hisense webpage if your TV is consistent and the firmware is up to date. If your firmware is up to date and Kayo is still not available, your TV is incompatible.
You can now login in to Kayo on your Hisense Clever TV and watch videos on a larger screen.
I’m hoping we can explain how to instal Kayo on smart TVs such as Android TV, Fire TV, Amazon Fire Stick, and others. In addition, we recommend that you follow each of the steps outlined above in order to activate Kayo on your smart TVs.