- 1 Tropical Juice Menu Price 🍹
- 2 Berry Juice Menu 🫐
- 3 Cheeky Juice Price 🍹
- 4 Fresh Juice 🧃
- 5 Protein Drinks 🥤
- 6 Vegan Juice 🧃
- 7 What’s on their full menu?
- 8 Smoothies 🥤
- 9 Boost Juice Blends
- 10 Boost Juice – Frequently Asked Questions 🙋
- 11 Is there Booster Juice in Australia? 🙋
- 12 How much does boost cost? 🙋
- 13 How much does boost juice make a year? 🙋
- 14 Is Boost Juice healthy? 🙋
- 15 How do you make Boost Juice? 🙋
- 16 Does Booster Juice use real fruit? 🙋
- 17 What blenders does Boost Juice use? 🙋
- 18 How many calories are in a boost drink? 🙋
Boost Juice Menu and Prices Who said eating fruits and vegetables has to cost more? It is possible to live a healthy life with the right foods at the right price. Boost Juice is the top convenience store offering fresh-made smoothies, juices, and bold options to those who wish to lead more fulfilling healthy lives.
They can help customers make the most of their healthy dollars by offering mostly vegetarian, non-dairy, and vegan alternatives that are delicious, convenient, and cost-effective all at a reasonable price!
In case you’re trying to substitute cheap fast food with healthier food choices, Boost Juice is for you.
The Boost Juice Bar is among the most popular Australian juice bars that are located in Singapore. They offer All Berry Ban, Banana Buzz, King William Chocolate as well as many other tasty items on their menu. Below is the complete full list of the Boost Juice Bar Australia Menu and costs:
Tropical Juice Menu Price 🍹
|All Tropical drinks – JUNIOR size||A$6.2|
|All Tropical drinks – MEDIUM size||A$7.2|
|All Tropical drinks – ORIGINAL size||A$7.8|
|Fine Pine Mango||A$7.8|
|Green Tea Mango Mantra||A$7.8|
|Mango Tango Crush||A$7.8|
Berry Juice Menu 🫐
|All Berry drinks – JUNIOR size||A$6.2|
|All Berry drinks – MEDIUM size||A$7.2|
|All Berry drinks – ORIGINAL size||A$7.8|
|All Berry Bang||A$7.8|
|Mango Tango Crush||A$7.8|
Cheeky Juice Price 🍹
|All Cheeky drinks – JUNIOR size||A$6.2|
|All Cheeky drinks – MEDIUM size||A$7.2|
|All Cheeky drinks – ORIGINAL size||A$7.8|
|King William Chocolate||A$7.8|
|Cookies & Creme||A$7.8|
Fresh Juice 🧃
|All Fresh Juice drinks – JUNIOR size||A$6.5|
|All Fresh Juice drinks – MEDIUM size||A$7.5|
|All Fresh Juice drinks – ORIGINAL size||A$8|
|Two & Five juice||A$8|
|Mint Condition juice||A$8|
Protein Drinks 🥤
|All Protein drinks – MEDIUM size||A$7.5|
|All Protein drinks – ORIGINAL size||A$8|
|Gym Junkie protein drink||A$8|
|Energy Lift protein drink||A$8|
|Watermelon protein drink||A$8|
|Chocolate Muscle Hustle protein drink||A$8|
|Protein Supreme – medium||A$8.7|
|Protein Supreme – original||A$9.2|
Vegan Juice 🧃
|All Vegan drinks – JUNIOR size||A$6.5|
|All Vegan drinks – MEDIUM size||A$7.5|
|All Vegan drinks – ORIGINAL size||A$8|
|Mango Pash N Go vegan drink||A$8|
|Lychee Lovin’ Berry vegan drink||A$8|
|Coconuts For Choc vegan drink||A$8|
|Caribbean Green vegan drink||A$8|
|Pure Eden Super Smoothie vegan drink – junior||A$7.7|
|Pure Eden Super Smoothie vegan drink – medium||A$8.7|
|Pure Eden Super Smoothie vegan drink – original||A$9.2|
|Power Plant Protein vegan drink||A$8|
The menu at Boost is comprised of a range of fresh, delicious fruit that is paired in various ways that will keep your taste buds wanting more after your last glass.
There are four primary types of drinks that they make Smoothies, Blends Juices, and Crushed.
You’re aware of what is a smoothie? A delicious concoction that usually contains frozen bananas, ice cream, some fruits, yogurt, and other flavors. The ingredients are all combined to create one delicious beverage.
Here are some of the smoothies that are available at Boost:
- Mango Magic – Mango Nectar, Mango, Banana, Vanilla Yoghurt & Ice
- Banana Buzz – Low Fat Milk, Banana, Honey, Vanilla Yoghurt & Ice
- Cafe Latte – Espresso Blend, Low Fat Milk, Banana, Vanilla Yoghurt, Ice & Coffee
- Pure Eden – All Greens Booster, Lemon, Spinach, Coconut Water, Grapes, Apple, Cucumber, Kale, Mint, Pineapple, Banana & Ice
- Cookies & Cream Oreo Cookies, sorbet Low Fat Banana, Milk Vanilla Yoghurt, Ice and Banana
- Caribbean Green Caribbean Green Passionfruit, Coconut Milk, Spinach, Coconut Water, Mango Nectar, Mango, Banana & Ice
- Blueberry Blast – Blueberries, Apple Juice, Sorbet, Banana, Vanilla Yoghurt & Ice
- Veggie Garden Blend – Spinach, Carrot, Chia, Celery, Cucumber, Orange & Ice
- Gym Junkie Strawberries Yoghurt, Strawberries, Whey Protein, Low Fat Milk, Banana, Vanilla Yoghurt & Ice
- Protein Supreme: Dates Whey Protein Cinnamon, Protein, Vita Booster, Coconut Milk Coconut Water, Chia, Banana Honey Muesli & Ice
- Raspberry Ripe Chocolate, Strawberry Yoghurt, Raspberries, Coconut Milk, Sorbet Low Fat Milk Ice
- Tropical Storm Tropical Storm Coconut Milk, Tropical Juice, Mango, Mango Yoghurt, Banana & Ice
Boost Juice Blends
After a nutrition blast? Get one of their blends. They’re loaded with fruit and vegetables and guaranteed to have your body, mind, and spirit giddy after all the good things you’ve just received.
A couple of Blend recipes from Boost:
- Two and Five Blend – Beetroot Vita Booster Spinach, Apple, Carrot, Celery, Cucumber, Ice, and Freshly squeezed Orange
- Mint Condition Blend – Spinach, Apple, Celery, Cucumber, Mint & Ice
- Inflammation Blend: Strawberries Immunity Booster Ice, Freshly squeezed Orange and freshly juiced Watermelon
- Energiser Blend Strawberries Banana, the Energiser Booster Ice, Strawberries, and Freshly Squeezed Orange
- Grape Escape – Spinach, Coconut Water, Grapes, Pineapple, Banana & Ice
Boost Juice – Frequently Asked Questions 🙋
Is there Booster Juice in Australia? 🙋
How much does boost cost? 🙋
👉 The cost for an increase will be one dollar per day which is in your local currency, too. Therefore, if you the boost for an entire week, the minimal cost would be $7.
How much does boost juice make a year? 🙋
👉 Since its launch in 2000 Boost Juice has grown quickly and has now over 250 stores across 14 countries. They have estimates of annual sales of over $125 million, and revenues of about six million dollars.
Is Boost Juice healthy? 🙋
👉 Boost Juice said some of its drinks are intended to take the place of meals. “Unlike fizzy drinks, which provides empty calories These drinks contain vital items such as healthy proteins, fats, … “Just the fact that something claims to be dairy-free, gluten-free, or fat-free or organic, does not mean it’s healthy.
How do you make Boost Juice? 🙋
👉 If you want to have some frozen bananas, about half of a banana. One passion fruit that you have frozen your passion for. Also, a few mango pieces.
Does Booster Juice use real fruit? 🙋
👉 Booster Juice
They are healthier than the majority because they’re made from fresh frozen fruits as well as fresh juice. … This is the most nutritious smoothie we have found.
What blenders does Boost Juice use? 🙋
👉 A lot of big companies around the world rely heavily on Vitamix for Business Blenders each day such as Starbucks Coffee, Boost Juice, Gloria Jeans, McDonald’s plus numerous others.
How many calories are in a boost drink? 🙋