Cabela’s Price Match & Price Adjustment: Do you enjoy hunting, fishing, and other outdoor pursuits? If so, Cabela’s price matching and price modification rules should pique your interest.
Did you know that Cabela’s has been a market leader in all things outdoors for many years? Since its inception in 1961, they have focused on high-quality products and a diverse assortment while remaining competitive in terms of pricing.
If you’ve arrived at this article, you’re probably wondering, “Does Cabela’s price match?” or “Does Cabela’s price adjust?” Let’s get into the specifics without further ado.
Cabela’s Price Match Policy
Cabela’s thinks that its consumers (and those of its sibling company, Bass Pro Shop) should receive the best available prices. “We will not be undersold,” their “Low Price Policy” declares clearly. In addition, active club members will receive an additional 5% discount. You read that correctly, price match plus 5%!
What do you need to get your match?
It is simple to find your mate if you follow the procedures below.
- Determine the product you want to match and ensure that all of the conditions (listed below) are met.
- Look for a store associate (also known as an Outfitter) and point out the decreased price. You can enjoy your cheap merchandise after it has been authenticated (through an ad, a website, or a phone call to the particular retailer).
Remember to indicate that you are a club member (if you have one) to earn an additional 5% off.
If you ordered online, you can get a refund by contacting 18002277776 or utilising the live chat facility on the website.
Conditions for Price Match
As with all price matching, there are several things to think about before you enjoy your discount. Let’s see what it needs to price match at Cabela’s.
Availability – The matching item must be accessible in both stores.
Similarity – The products must share the same brand, model, size, and quantity. That is, the same stuff!
Distance – Cabela’s matches local store competitors around 100 miles from your present location.
Online – If you are comparing it to an online retailer, it must be from an approved “websites” list. Academy, Amazon, Backcountry, Brownells, Cheaper Than Dirt, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, Gander RV & Outdoors, L.L.
Bean, Mack’s Prairie Wings, Midway USA, Optics Planet, REI, Scheels, Sportsman’s Warehouse, Tackle Warehouse, and Walmart are just a few examples.
- Cabela’s maintains the right to limit the price match to two things per day per client unless prohibited by law.
- Prices for liquidation sales, discounts, or wholesale are not matched.
- Bundled offers, finance, items for free with purchase, and mail-in offers are examples of special offers/promotions.
- Costco and SAMs Club are two examples of membership clubs.
- Price matching only applies to tangible things. There are no services!
- Comparisons across the U.s.-based border are also not viable.
- The whole policy is also available on the retailer’s website.
Cabela’s Price Adjustments
Wouldn’t it be great if we could get a bargain even after we’ve purchased something? Many stores nowadays enable you to use a coupon/discount even days afterwards.
In the instance of Cabela’s, however, a retroactive price match is only available between Cabela’s and its sibling store Bass Pro Shop.
You have 7 days from the date of purchase to request a partial refund.
I hope this article has aided you in your Cabela’s Price Match & Price Adjustment. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below, and we will respond as soon as possible! Thank you for taking the time to read our blog post about Cabela’s Price Match & Price Adjustment.