Crutchfield Price Match Policy: Crutchfield is a North American electronics retailer with over 50 years of experience. The company specialises in audio and video equipment for car, home, and portable use.
This article explains Crutchfield’s price matching and adjustment policies. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Does Crutchfield Offer a Price Match In-Store?
Does Crutchfield Offer a Price Match Online?
Does Crutchfield have a Price Adjustment Policy?
Yes. They have a price adjustment policy of 60 days. If you purchase an item from Crutchfield and later discover that it is cheaper at another store or competitor, you can request a small discount.
Price Match Criteria
- Their first criterion is that the items at the contender and the Crutchfield be identical.
- The item you want to price match should be available at both the contender and the Crutchfield store.
- To be eligible for the price match, both items at the contender and Crutchfield must have comparable delivery times.
- They will match the price that was delivered. For example, in order to be eligible for the match prices, the price should include shipping costs in addition to the item’s price.
Price Match Process:
Crutchfield’s price-matching process is more manageable. However, it is critical to understand how to request a price match. Here’s how it works at Crutchfield:
- You should contact Crutchfield’s phone number or chat with proof of the lower price if you find an identical item at a competitor.
- Here is their contact information: 1-844-680-6045.
- The following is a link to their Live Chat: https://www.crutchfield.com/support/ContactUs.aspx
However, if you do not know their customer service hours, you may be unable to contact them. As a result, you must ensure that you chat with or call them at the appropriate time.
Here are the times when they are available by phone or Live Chat:
9 am – 8 pm est
10 am – 7 pm est
You won’t waste time attempting to request a price match for an item this way. Here are the price match exclusions:
- The financing or bundled offers are not priced competitively.
- Items such as car security and remote start systems are not eligible for price matching.
- Items that have been pre-ordered, opened, or refurbished cannot be price matched.
- Items on sale during holidays such as Thanksgiving and the Monday after Thanksgiving are not price-matched.
Price Adjustment Process
Crutchfield has a policy of price adjustments. It is straightforward, but you must learn how to request it at Crutchfield. Here’s how it works:
- If you purchase an item from Crutchfield and its price drops within 60 days at Crutchfield or its competition, you can request a price adjustment by visiting their website.
- Once they verify the item, such as whether it is eligible, they will adjust the price and refund you the difference.
I consulted their customer support to learning more.
Here’s what they said:
“In fact, you’ll need to call our customer service number or chat with one of us. We will look after you. Please keep in mind that we must price match the item within 60 days of purchase.”
That is what they claim. Requesting a price adjustment online is that simple.
They do not adjust prices in-store, but they do it online.
I hope this article has aided you in your search for the ideal sound system. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below, and we will respond as soon as possible! Thank you for taking the time to read our blog post about Crutchfield’s price match and adjustment policies.