Equitas Net Banking – With its headquarters in Chennai, India. The Equitas Bank ranks among the largest Small Finance Banks in the country. Equitas was the microfinance leader and established the Bank in 2007.
Equitas offers a variety of financial services and banking to its customers. Equitas is heavily committed to technology since Equitas Net Banking is the primary channel for most of its transactions.
The Bank intends to increase its reach to 11 Indian States by the end of 2018. Equitas is a Bank that has a vision. This is why it is one of the fastest-growing Small Finance Banks in our Country.
You are here because you are an Equitas Bank client and want to learn more about Equitas Net Banking. We have provided all information about Equitas Bank Online banking Registration and Login.
You can use Equitas net banking to perform transactions such as fund transfer balance inquiries. First, you must register to use Equitas Net Banking Services from Equitas net banking.
Equitas Net Banking Registration Step by Step Guide
- Select the Personal option. You will be taken to the Equitas Bank Web Banking Login page.
- Register Now Click on “New Registrations now” or “New Registration for user” to register.
- Click on the New User Registration button to open a page where you can choose the registration method you want to use. You will have two choices: User details and debit card.
- Click on the options to be taken to a new page. Fill in your details, card number, PIN Security Questions, and Customer ID Password, and submit.
This is how to register for Equitas net banking online without a Hassel. Use the symbols and numbers and the Alphabet to make your password more secure.
How to Login Into Equitas Net Banking Account?
After completing the registration, you can log into your Internet Banking Account using Equitas login credentials. To log in to your account, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Equitas Bank, and click on Login. Customers who have a savings account should select the Personal option. Users with active accounts must click “Corporate.”
Step 2. You must input your Login Information, like your User ID and Password, and then click on the Login option.
How to log in to Equitas Net banking Account. Make sure you don’t log in to any public device such as Cybercafe or school. Hacking and Phishing are common nowadays, so it is essential to be aware.
How To Register & Activate Equitas Mobile Banking:
- Download Cointab App for Android and iPhone
- You can install the app by using your Equitas registered mobile number.
- Equitas is the best choice for registering a bank account
- The app will display your accounts with banks registered by Equitas.
- To use mobile banking services, confirm your accounts
- All your bank accounts will become active and registered for mobile banking.
- It would help if you created a banking pin using your debit card number. This PIN must be used for each transaction.
Follow the steps above to complete the Equitas Mobile Banking Account Registration. You can now start banking transactions such as fund transfers, checking balances on your account, recharges, or bill payments.
Customer Care Toll Free Numbers
Branch Banking : 1800-103-1222
Loans : 1800-103-2977
Customer Care Toll Number to call from Countries outside India: +91-44-4004-8500
FAQs – Equitas Net Banking
Q.1 What Is The Minimum Balance In Equitas Bank?
No balance, no RuPay debit card. This is just the beginning of all the fantastic services we offer.
Q.2 Who Can Apply For Equitas Small Finance Bank Net Banking?
Any person with a current or savings account with Equitas Bank can apply for net banking.
Q.3 What Happens If I Forget My Password?
Password resets are available to account holders’ passwords from the Forget Password option on the Login Page.