If you’re looking for an easy recipe that’s perfect for October, don’t skip the recipe below. Oreo Brownies recipe for Halloween.
Who would not love brownies? They show the possibility to combine tons of tasty ingredients to create something that is truly amazing.
Oreo Brownies Recipe with Frosting
Oreo Chocolate Brownies recipe for Halloween
Have you ever seen a cake packed with deliciousness? This is an enormous brownie I’m telling you, my friends…and it shouldn’t be left out.
This is technically considered a brownie however it’s loaded with Oreo’s as well. This means that you’ll find brownies, chocolate, and cookies in every bite you enjoy. YUMMY!
How to Make Halloween Oreo Brownies Oreo Brownies Recipe
The ingredients needed to make the Halloween Oreo Brownies are in the list below. But, I do have all the ingredients and recipes that you can print towards the lower left of the page.
Affiliate links can be found on this blog for free of cost to you.
Oreo Brownies With Frosting
This recipe requires only just a handful of ingredients, and if you have a mixer, you don’t have anything to be concerned about!
These brownies are among the very best They’re moist, gooey, and moist. They also have the slight Oreo crunch that makes them perfect. They’re layers and look absolutely delicious however, they’re actually quite simple to prepare. This recipe is sure to please!
- 1 Brownie Mix 2 eggs 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 Box of Oreo’s with filling made of orange
- One can Milk chocolate frosting
- One can White or Vanilla frosting
- Food coloring gel with orange
Within the mixing bowl of a stand mixer put the brownie mix, eggs milk, oil, and mix on medium using the attachment to whisk till the ingredients are blended well.
Place the Parchment paper at the bottom of a 9X9 inch pan and then pour the Brownie mix into the pan.
Put Oreo cookie on the top of the brownie batter, making sure that the top is completely covered with Oreo cookies. Put the baking pan into the oven and bake at 350 ° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Then, remove the pan and let it cool completely.
As the Brownies cool while cooling, put the White or Vanilla Frosting in a bowl. remove the orange center of approximately 10 Oreo cookies. Add it into the Vanilla frosting. Add 1 teaspoon of Orange food coloring gel and mix it well
Add additional food coloring gels If you think the desired Orange color is not vibrant enough. After Brownies have cooled then ice them with the Orange frosting and then place the Brownies into the refrigerator until 30 minutes.
Remove the Brownies from the fridge and then frost them with chocolate frosting. Then, crush into the Remainder of Oreo Cookies over the Brownies.
Cut Brownies into 3 x 2-inch squares and serve them immediately.
Note: For cake-like Brownies, use an egg instead of two in the making of brownies. Brownies can be stored covered within the fridge for up to five days. Serve them with ice cream or whipped cream.
When you’ve made these brownie recipes, your children will be enthralled by the brownie recipes as well.
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Yogurt Brownies
- Easter Brownies
PIN HALLOWEEN BROONS TO SAVE
The Oreo Brownie recipe is one that you’ll never forget. It’s that delicious.
- 15 Double Stuf Oreos
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafers
- 20 candy eyeballs
- You will need to take 5 Oreos, and cut them in half. Then, separate the pieces and remove any filling. Each Oreo will yield four “bat wings.” Place 2 Oreos pieces in the cream filling on an Oreo. Then, press down on the Oreo for stability.
- Mix the chocolate wafers into a microwave-safe bowl. Let them melt for about 20 seconds. Stir occasionally until smooth.
- With a spoon, spread a bit of the melted chocolate over the Oreos. Use the back of your spoon to spread evenly the melted chocolate on top.
- To make the eyes look like bat eyes, press 2 candy eyes onto each Oreo. Repeat this until all the Oreo toppings are coated with chocolate. Put in the freezer or fridge until chocolate sets.
- Keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container.