Hoyts Ticket Prices 2023
Hoyts Tickets Prices West Nursery Cinema is a 14-screen Cineplex situated at Linthicum, Maryland, that is believed to be a hidden gem for moviegoers within the area.
Since the theatre’s opening, it has accommodated the needs of its crowd, especially those seeking to get away from the bustle and noise of Arundel Mills, the biggest shopping centre in the region.
Hoyt tickets differ based on the type of film you’re watching and the screen you’re watching. For example, Xtreme Screen and 3D films cost more than regular 2D films on smaller screens.
West Nursery Cinema is a 14-screen Cineplex located in Linthicum, Maryland. It is thought to be a hidden treasure for film lovers in the area.
Since the theatre’s opening, it has met the needs of patrons, especially those who want to get away from the bustle and noise of Arundel Mills, the biggest shopping mall in the region.
About Hoyts Ticket Prices
|Student / Concession||$17.50 – $18.00|
|Adults||$21.00 – $21.50|
|Student / Concession||$13.00|
|Adults||$23.50 – $25.00|
|Seniors||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Student / Concession||$20.00 – $22.00|
|Children||$18.50 – $19.50|
XTREME SCREEN (TUESDAY)
|Seniors||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Adults||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Student / Concession||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Children||$15.50 – $16.50|
|Adults||$36.00 – $40.00|
|Student / Concession||$36.00 – $40.00|
|Children||$36.00 – $40.00|
|Seniors||$36.00 – $40.00|
|Adults||$30.00 – $32.00|
|Seniors||$30.00 – $32.00|
|Children||$30.00 – $32.00|
|Student / Concession||$30.00 – $32.00|
|Adults||$23.00 – $24.50|
|Student / Concession||$19.00 – $21.00|
|Children||$18.00 – $19.00|
3D MOVIES (TUESDAY)
|Student / Concession||$16.00|
|Student / Concession||$27.50|
Hoyts Many Seating Options
If you’re looking for the best seats in the theatre, make sure to check out Hoyts Lux. Hoyts Lux programme. The cinemas are designed explicitly for luxury instead of just filling seats.
You’ll have access to the upscale bar with various beverages and food. Additionally, you can get your food and drink delivered to your seats during the film.
Hoyts has also elevated seating comfort to a new level by offering a powered recliner. Each seat has space for sitting, expansive seating arrangements and a table for the side with an enormous cup holder.
Imagine it as having the comforts of your home with the ease of a giant screen and super-comfortable seating.
If you’re looking for an entirely different seating arrangement, you can purchase tickets to The bean Bag cinema.
There, you can lounge in large bean bags watching your favourite movie or, as kids would call it, relax.
Bean Bag Cinemas can be located in Hoyt’s Melbourne Central, Mt Druitt, Southlands, Carousel, and Garden City.
Hoyts Total Movie Experience Guaranteed
When it comes to large screens, Hoyts offer its well-known Extremescreen theatres. They are known for having one of the giant screens in Australia, and the largest is the 28 meters Blacktown screen.
It is not all. Xtremescreen cinemas have Dolby Digital Plus, an industry-leading sound system format that gives the most realistic audio effects.
Why settle for Xtremescreen to get IMAX? IMAX (Image MAXimum) is expanding to more cinemas around the globe, including Australia.
We’re sure you’ll be delighted by the higher resolution of images displayed on these big screens, which will give you more enjoyable viewing compared to older film systems.
Combine the modern technology described above and the typically inexpensive tickets to the movies Hoyts provides, and you’ll enjoy yourself while watching the most recent Hollywood blockbuster.
How Much Do Hoyts Tickets Cost?
As you can see from the above price list, Hoyt’s ticket prices can vary according to the cinema you decide to view the film at and the type of experience you’re seeking.
For instance, IMAX tickets come in at the top cost due to the high-end equipment required to make and display the film.
In addition, If you’re interested in experiencing the 3D IMAX experience, You can expect to be paying some of the highest prices in Australia without any additional VIP experience.
Luckily, Hoyts hasn’t shied away from the global trend of cheap Tuesdays. You’ll see that they’ve all reduced on Tuesday for all their ticket prices across all.
Hoyts have coined the phrase to describe the discount tickets as Super Tuesday. Super Tuesday.
Hoyts Ticket Prices Discounts
Alongside the low-cost Tuesdays, there are numerous other offers and promotions Hoyts runs that let you cut a portion of the price off your ticket cost.
The most popular offers offered at Hoyts cinemas are:
- Prams in the Pix All tickets are only $11 for kids less than five years old, totally free details – information
- Optus Benefits Discounted cinema tickets start at $11.50 for adults and $9 for kids or $26 for LUX information
- HSBC Wednesdays 2 for one access at any Hoyts movie Every Wednesday for more details
Hoyts, along with other cinema chains worldwide, have members who can sign up to receive discounts on tickets and special promotions.
Particularly, Hoyt’s program is named “Hoyts Rewards”. There are two levels of the program, which are as follows:
- Bronze – Free discounted movies that are showing during the week and tickets for presale on specific films and candy bar offers
- Silver – $13 annually – 10% cash back on purchases in Hoyt’s dollars on the majority of items, FREE movie ticket after joining and discounted films of the week, presale tickets on select films, Monday-Friday pricing for seniors on the day, and a FREE additional serving of Ben & Jerry’s with a purchase
Hoyts currently has more than 40 locations across Australia and at least one location in each state and territory except Tasmania. Sorry Tasmanians!
The most sought-after destinations in the United States are:
- Hoyts Watergardens 4.0/5 with 62 customer reviews Watergardens Town Centre, 399 Melton Highway, Taylors Lakes
- Hoyts Penrith Hoyts Penrith 3.4/5 From 114 Reviews Westfield Penrith, Cnr Jane & Reilly St, Penrith
- Hoyts Garden City – 3.4/5 from 103 reviews Garden City, Almondbury Rd, Booragoon
- Hoyts Chatswood Hoyts Chatswood 4.4/5 out of 136 ratings Westfield Chatswood, Westfield Shopping Centre Level 6, 1, Anderson St, Chatswood
- Hoyts Carousel Hoyts Carousel 3.7/5 out of 182 ratings Westfield Carousel 1382 Albany Highway, Cannington
According to our estimates, more than 150,000 people visit these cinemas every month to see the latest blockbuster, and many are delighted about their decision to go to Hoyts!
Hoyts Ticket Prices Review Video
That’s about the Hoyts Ticket Prices, Review, History, Prices, and Discounts on tickets. I hope you like it, but if you have any queries regarding this article, please comment below in the comment box.
I will solve your problem soon, and if you like it, please share it with your friends and on social media. Thanks for visiting our site, and stay tuned with me for more stuff.
FAQS – Hoyts Ticket Prices
How much is food at Hoyts?
Hoyts Popcorn, Food, and Candy Bar Prices
- Soft Drink (extreme) – $10.80
- Soft Drink (small) – $6.80
- Soft Drink (large) – $8.80
- Soft Drink (regular) – $7.80
How much is popcorn and drink at the movies?
AMC Concession Prices
- 1 Movie Nachos + 1 Large Drink – $13.09
- Kidspack (Kid’s popcorn, drink, Frooti Tooti) – $6.89
- 1 Large Popcorn + 2 Large Drinks – $20.79
- 1 Large Popcorn + 1 Large Drink – $14.59
Can I bring my own food to Hoyts?
How much does Hoyts popcorn cost?
Tickets, small-sized popcorn, and chocolate-covered tops for members are just 20 dollars (non-members will be charged $22). Tickets for members are only $10 (non-members can expect to pay $12).