This article is about a Halloween Brownie recipe. Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to make a delicious Halloween dessert, using brownies, Oreos, and candy eyeballs. So let’s have a Tasty and Tasty Halloween! get ready to make brownies. Let’s get started…
Ingredients For Halloween Brownie
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, divided
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, 2 sticks
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 11/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 + Oreos
- White chocolate, 1 ounce
- like candy eyes
Halloween Brownie Instructions For Step-by-Step
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 9×13 baking dish by liberally buttering or spraying with non-stick cooking spray on the sides and bottom
- Step 2: In a large, safe microwavable bowl combine the chips of chocolate and butter. Stir every 30 seconds until the chocolate is completely melted and combined.
- Step 3: Mix in the cacao powder as well as the sugar. and mix thoroughly.
- Step 4: Incorporate the eggs that have been beaten as well as the vanilla extract.
- Step 5: Mix in the salt and flour to mix it all together.
- Step 6: Pour the batter into the cake pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes up to the point that a toothpick placed into the middle is clean when removed.
- Step 7: Allow to cool before cutting into 24 equally-sized pieces by cutting the brownies into three rows on the 9″ side of the pan, and then 8 on the 13″ side of the pan.
- Step 8: Separate the Oreos and scrape the filling out of them. Cut them in half, creating half-moon-shaped pieces. Stick the pieces into the center of the brownies, creating bat wings.
- Step 9: The chocolate should be melted in a microwave at half power. Stir it at each 30-second interval.
- Step 10: Pour the chocolate into the sandwich bag, then cut a tiny bit from one corner. Pour the chocolate that has melted onto the brownie, in front of the Oreo cookies. Make 2 eyes out of the chocolate that has been melted, and let it set.
This simple recipe for Halloween brownies is a great way to really let the flavor of this delicious root dessert shine. It’s a delicious side dish that goes well with most Oreos or candy eyeballs, and it only takes 30 to 35 minutes to make.
FAQ for Halloween Brownie
Q. What is the secret of a good brownie?
Ans. All of the ingredients should be about the same temperature so they mix well and make a nice, thick, uniform batter.
Q. What is the key to fudgy brownies?
Ans. Fudgy brownies have less cocoa powder and more chopped chocolate. The chocolate and butter are melted together to make a thick, molten base.