Keto Garlic Ranch Roasted Turnips Recipe
Are you looking for a Keto Garlic Ranch Roasted Turnips Recipe? If so, Then you have come to the right place. This article tells you how to make Keto Garlic Ranch Roasted Turnips and what you need to make them.
Ingredients To Make Keto Garlic Ranch Roasted Turnips
- 3 tablespoon Butter melted
- 2 tablespoon Ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Small turnips cut in half
Recipe of Keto Garlic Ranch Roasted Turnips
- Set the oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Mix the melted butter, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a bowl. Stir well to mix well.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place the turnips, cut side down, on top of the butter mixture in the casserole dish.
- Salt and pepper the turnips to your taste.
- Bake the turnips for 30 to 40 minutes, or until they are soft and browned.
- If you want, you can add a garnish of freshly chopped parsley right away.
This was all about the Keto Garlic Ranch Roasted Turnips Recipe. If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the box below. We will take care of your problem as soon as we can. We’re glad you stopped by our site. Check back often to find more great stuff.
FAQs For Keto Garlic Ranch Roasted Turnips Recipe
Q.Are turnips good for a keto diet?
Turnips are great for people who are on a low-carb or keto diet. There are 8 grams of carbs and 2.2 grams of fiber in a medium turnip. This means that a whole turnip has only 5.8 net carbs. They also contain a lot of Vitamin C.
Q.Are roasted turnips good for you?
Turnips that have been roasted are an easy, healthy, and nutritious side dish that goes well in almost every weeknight meal. This alternative to potatoes is low in calories, vegan, Whole30-friendly, and ready in less than an hour.
Q.Who should not eat turnips?
If you have thyroid problems, it’s best not to eat turnips because they contain some chemicals that can affect the thyroid gland and stop the hormone from working as it should.