MyGroceryFeedback is the guest experience survey from SpartanNash available at mygroceryfeedback.com. SpartanNash develops its MyGroceryFeedback survey to collect feedback from its customers about their experiences at SpartanNash. SpartanNash supermarket.
If you’ve been to any SpartanNash retailer, you can provide feedback via the SpartanNash survey to aid the company in improving its services. Feedback from this survey is vital for the company and helps improve its culture, products & services.
SpartanNash is a time-saver when you participate during the poll, you’ll have a chance to be the winner of a gift card worth $100.
MyGroceryFeedback Survey Details
|Is Purchase Necessary?||Yes|
|Age Limit||18 & More|
|Survey Entry Type||Online|
|Limit of Survey Entry||1 Person Per Receipt|
|Survey Prize||$100 gift card|
When you complete this marketforce.com study, you automatically be entered into the sweepstakes and become eligible to be a winner:
- $100 Gift Card Grocery
Be aware that Spartannash will reward 30 winners every month. Therefore, you stand a reasonable chance of winning the prize. Make sure, to be honest in your feedback because it’s crucial to the success of the business.
SpartanNash Survey – Rules
- Age Limit:18 years old or plus.
- Participate Country: The Sweepstakes is open to legal citizens of the United States of America or Washington D.C.
- The Survey is limited to the employees, workers of partner companies, management, and their families from Spartan Nash.
- Participate in the Survey within the time frame after you have purchased.
- The offer cannot be transferred to cash or with any other offers you might want.
SpartanNash Survey – Requirements
- Each gadget is via a PC or phone and laptop.
- You can take the test in English or the Espanol language.
- You must have a valid email ID as well as a Contact Number.
- Spartan Nash receipt that includes the survey number.
Take SpartanNash Survey at www.MyGroceryFeedback.com – Steps
- First, you need an original receipt from your purchase with the coupon.
- Secondly, open the SpartanNash Survey portal – www.Mygroceryfeedback.com.
- Enter the Survey Number, which appears on your receipt.
- Hit the “START” button.
- Select the date you wish to visit and time.
- Hit the Next button.
- Here, you will find the survey questions you can answer regarding your experience at the restaurant and your purchase.
- Complete all the survey questions with honesty, each one at a time.
- Answers are organized as an assessment.
- After answering all questions in the survey, you are required to complete this survey. Click NEXT.
- Input your personal information, such as the name of your address and telephone number along with your email address.
- Hit the “NEXT” button.
- When you have completed the questionnaire, you’ll be entered into the draw to be the winner of the gift card.
SpartanNash Survey Contact
SpartanNash Near me
Hi Guys! As you can see, in this article, I have introduced the SpartanNash Survey guides contains detailed guideline about www.MyGroceryFeedback.com, its rules and regulations, requirements, and other related information needed by the customers to participate in this amazing offer.
I hope you’ve completed mygroceryfeedback. com and stretched your free coupon and many others. Check out my website https://onlinesurvey.onl/ to find more similar information.
Spartannash Survey questions
Spartan Stores are Family Fair, D & W, and VG’s. The chain combined with Minneapolis food distributor Nash Finch last week.
SpartanNash was founded when Grand Rapids-based Spartan Stores joined with Minneapolis-based Nash Finch.
SpartanNash (Nasdaq: SPTN) provides food solutions for healthier living.
SpartanNash runs 142 corporate-owned retail locations under many names in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio, many of which were bought by local supermarket chains.
SpartanNash (SPTN), a Fortune 500 firm, is the largest US military commissary and exchange food distributor by revenue. Want to join our directory? 616-771-0300 is our membership team.