- 1 Panda Express offers catering services to customers. The catering menu offers a range of entrees as well as side dishes and appetizers.
- 2 12-16 People
- 3 18-22 People
- 4 26-30 People
- 5 Panda Express Entrees
- 6 Panda Express Sides
- 7 Panda Express Drinks
- 8 Panda Express Catering’s Pros
- 9 Panda Express History
- 10 Panda Express Beijing Beef:
- 11 Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken
- 12 Panda Express Broccoli Beef
- 13 Panda Express Grilled Teriyaki Chicken:
- 14 Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp
- 15 Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken:
- 16 Panda Express Mushroom-Chicken:
- 17 Panda Express Orange Chicken
- 18 Panda Express Shanghai Angus Steak
- 19 Panda Express String bean chicken breast:
- 20 Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
- 21 Panda Express Catering’s Benefits
- 22 How to Plan Your Panda Express Catering Menu
Panda Express offers fast-casual dining with a mix of Chinese and American cuisines. The combo menu allows customers to choose between steamed rice or fried rice, and chow mein or mixed veggies.
Panda Express also offers catering services which are great for special events or business meetings. The catering menu includes appetizers, party platters as well as chicken, shrimp, and rice. It’s famous for its orange chicken, which is its signature dish. It’s basically crispy chicken boneless tossed with sweet and spicy orange juice.
Panda Express is a member and franchise of the Panda Group Restaurant. Andrew Cherng from Glendale, California founded the restaurant a decade following the establishment of Panda Inn in 1973. It opened its 1st location outside California in 1987. Now, there are over 1,600 stores throughout 47 states as well as overseas.
|2 Party Tray Sides, 2 Party Tray Entrees, Fortune Cookies||$99.00|
|3 Party Tray Sides, 3 Party Tray Entrees, Fortune Cookies||$139.00|
|4 Party Tray Sides, 4 Party Tray Entrees, Fortune Cookies||$179.00|
Panda Express Entrees
|Pacific Chili Shrimp (Party Tray)||$52.00|
|Grilled Teriyaki Chicken (Party Tray)||$37.00|
|Orange Chicken (Party Tray)||$37.00|
|SweetFire Chicken Breast (Party Tray)||$37.00|
|String Bean Chicken Breast (Party Tray)||$37.00|
|Kung Pao Chicken (Party Tray)||$37.00|
|Mushroom Chicken (Party Tray)||$37.00|
|Black Pepper Chicken (Party Tray)||$37.00|
|Beijing Beef (Party Tray)||$37.00|
|Shanghai Angus Steak (Party Tray)||$52.00|
|Broccoli Beef (Party Tray)||$37.00|
|Honey Walnut Shrimp (Party Tray)||$52.00|
|Mixed Veggies (Party Tray)||$13.00|
|Veggie Spring Roll (Party Tray)||$37.00|
|Chicken Egg Roll (Party Tray)||$37.00|
|Crispy Shrimp (Party Tray)||$37.00|
|Cream Cheese Rangoon (Party Tray)||$29.00|
Panda Express Sides
|Chow Mein (Party Tray)||$13.00|
|Fried Rice (Party Tray)||$13.00|
|White Steamed Rice (Party Tray)||$13.00|
|Brown Steamed Rice (Party Tray)||$13.00|
|Mixed Veggies (Party Tray)||$13.00|
Panda Express Drinks
|Ocean Spray Apple Juice||$2.00|
Panda Express Catering’s Pros
Panda Express catering is an excellent choice for guests who want food with a different American flavor.
Panda Express Catering has a wide variety of delicious and original food, including Kung Pao Chicken and Orange Chicken. Each comes with delicious starters or desserts.
Panda Express can take care of everything, from plates to utensils, by using their catering service. Fortune cookies can also be included.
Panda Express Catering: Ordering Guide
Panda Express Catering offers quality Chinese food at affordable prices. Panda Express Catering allows you to order online, pick up and relax. Here are some tips:
- Panda Express Catering is known for its popular selections of orange chicken and Kung Pao chicken. You will need to pay an additional fee for certain entrees, such as the Shanghai Angus Steaks and honey walnut Shrimp.
- Panda Express Catering offers an entire online ordering service. Register with Panda Express Catering by creating an online account using either a Google plus account, Facebook or email address.
- Customers can save their favorite recipes for future catering orders by saving their favorite dishes after placing their first order online. You have the option to get special orders and discounts by email when you register.
- Panda Express Catering can deliver your ordered food to you. When placing your order, you will be asked for your preferred pick-up time and date.
Review of Panda Express Catering
Three meal options are available from Panda Express Catering that can be prepared for between 12 and 30 people. You can also choose to order a la carte trays separately.
The prices are for between 12 and 30 people. A two-person tray that can feed 12-16 people is priced at $99, while a three-person tray for 18-22 people costs $139. For larger groups of 26-30 people, four-party trays may be available for $179.
An additional $15 is charged for Honey Walnut Shrimp and Shanghai Angus Steak entrees. Orange Chicken with bacon is available for $6.
Panda Express Catering does not offer free delivery. Orders are packaged conveniently for pick-up. You can place your order online to have your food delivered right at your door.
Panda Express Catering offers great value. The catering menu is much cheaper than those offered by competitors.
For more information, please visit this link
Panda Express Information about Catering Delivery, Hours
Panda Express Catering hours and delivery optionsPanda Express catering are available for lunch and dinner 7 days a semaine. Panda Express caterers do not deliver. All orders must be picked up and scheduled at a convenient location.
Panda Express Company Information
Panda Express was founded in 1973 by Chinese immigrants Andrew Cherng (father, Master Chef Ming Tsai Cherng) after they immigrated from China. Panda Express is a fast-casual restaurant that serves Americanized Chinese food. It currently operates more than 1,900 locations across the United States, as well as in many international locations such as South Korea, Canada, and Mexico.
Panda Express History
Panda Express is an unusual fast food restaurant. Ming Tsai Cherng, Andrew J. C. Cherng Jr., and Peggy Cherng were the original founders of the franchise. The Cherng family immigrated from China to America in the 1960s. Peggy Cherng, at that point, wasn’t a member of the family. She actually emigrated from Burma.
The Cherng family, an emigrant from China, took on the challenge to open a Chinese restaurant. Notably, they were competing in California which is very competitive for Asian American cuisine. Panda Management was responsible for the opening of their first restaurant. The company’s initial restaurants opened in 1973. They offered Chinese food, inspired by the Mandarin of China and Szechwan.
In 1983, Panda Express opened its first location in the world. Andrew was aware of how popular the fast-food industry was. He created the franchise to capitalize upon this restaurant trend. The restaurant had great success. It was well-known for its Mandarin and Szechwan food. The majority of fast-food restaurants offered chicken or hamburgers. Our chain was nearly the only one offering this type of food.
Since then, the franchise has seen near-continuous expansion. In 1992, only 50 of these units were available in the United States. There have been over 1,700 such units in the world since 1992. The chain has tested drive-through locations, supermarket locations, as well as new menu items. Peggy Cherng played a key role in improving the company’s management and taking it to the 21st century. The company is now based out of Rosemead California.
Panda Express Beijing Beef:
Beijing Beef, an a-la-carte party platter, offers crispy beef with bell peppers & onions in a sweet-tangy dressing. Beijing Beef, with its excellent taste, can be your best choice for a meal.
Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken
Black Pepper Chicken, an a-la-carte tray-marinated chicken, is available. It is served with celery and onions in bold black pepper Sauce.
Panda Express Broccoli Beef
Broccoli Beef is also available as an a-la-carte option. It’s a classic favorite because it has tender beef and fresh broccoli in a ginger soy glaze.
Panda Express Grilled Teriyaki Chicken:
This la-carte tray includes Grilled chicken hand-sliced. It is served with Teriyaki dressing.
Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp
An empty la-carte tray contains large tempura-battered shrimp that have been wok-tossed in honey sauce and topped by glazed walnuts.
Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken:
Kung Pao Chicken is a Sichuan dish. It contains chicken, peanuts, and vegetables. Chili peppers are optional.
Panda Express Mushroom-Chicken:
Mushroom chicken offers a wonderful combination of chicken breast, mushrooms, as well as zucchini wok-tossed. It is served with a light ginger-soy sauce.
Panda Express Orange Chicken
Panda Express is famously known for its Orange Chicken. It’s a crispy chicken wok tossed with sweet and spicy orange sauce.
Panda Express Shanghai Angus Steak
It’s an a-la-carte party tray. It includes Angus steak wok-seared and topped with fresh asparagus, onions, mushrooms, and a savory sauce.
Panda Express String bean chicken breast:
String Bean Chicken Breast includes chicken breast, string beans, and onions stir-fried in mild ginger soy sauce.
Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
It features white meat chicken, red bells peppers, onions, and pineapples all in a bright and spicy chili sauce.
Panda Express Catering’s Benefits
It is often difficult to serve large groups of people when there are family gatherings or office events.
Panda Express Catering, which caters to large groups, is where Panda Express Catering steps in. Because its superior quality is beyond the American standard.
Express Catering can provide a variety of tasty and original food on large plates. All come with delicious starters, and desserts. It enhances the experience of eating and socializing.
Panda Express Catering Services also takes care of every detail. There will not be any hassle in managing things.
Panda Express Catering will handle everything, plates to utensils included. They also take care of the quality of the food. Fortune cookies were also available through their services.
How to Plan Your Panda Express Catering Menu
Even though there isn’t much to worry about it becomes important for you to know your needs. It is important to have an estimate. It is crucial to have this information before assigning it to the panda cater.
Panda catering services can also be ordered for small groups, starting at 12. Also, consider the location. You should consider the setting, such as whether it is lunchtime or dinner or a quick breakfast.
Lunchtime should include two main courses and two side meals. An informal dinner party may require appetizers, main courses, and side dishes.
Entrees come in a variety of platters. If you are ordering for a group, order per person. Make sure to bring enough appetizers for everyone. There are also vegetarian and meaty options.
Panda Express can also offer buffet options if required. The buffet offers many choices for your selection. It includes everything from Teriyaki Chickens to Orange Chickens to Eggplant Tofu and many more. Every order includes fortune cookies.
Step By Step Guide to How to Order From Panda Express
Panda Express has a range of American and Chinese goods at affordable prices. Express Panda Express is easy to use. You can order online, pick up your package, and then enjoy. The following are the important steps:
- Few entrees are as expensive as those like the Shanghai Angus steak or honey walnut shrimp. Make sure you decide what you need based on your budget.
- Register to start your ordering process. Create an account with any one of these services: Google plus, Facebook, or email address.
- Choose from salads and appetizers the dish that you prefer.
- Choose your favorite entree
- Be sure to check the guidelines that are included with every entree
- It is important to determine whether you will need the Full Tray or half-tray.
- For a complete meal, you can opt for Noodles, Sides, or Rice.
- Be aware of whether you require drinks
- Select your service option
- Your preferred pickup date will be requested.
- Enter your payment details
- Now you’re ready to go.
Panda Party Trays and Express Caterer Reviews
- Panda Express Catering offers a wide range of panda party trays at your disposal. They can make your dinnertime enjoyable and delicious for your guests.
- Express catering provides three main types of party platters for large gatherings or meetups.
- The first is designed for 12-16 people. It contains two-party side dishes, two-party entrees, and fortune cookies.
- The second one is for 18- 22 people. The party tray includes three sides and three entrees from a three-party tray.
- The third combination can cater to 26-30 people. This combination includes four-party tray sides and four-party plate entrees.
- A two-person tray is also available for $99. Three-party trays can be as high as $139. Comparatively, four-party trays may cost $179.
- Panda Express’s promo codes, gift certificates, and discounts make them even more appealing.
- Sign up to receive these exclusive discounts. Make sure to use the promo codes they offer to maximize your savings. Sign up now to place your order for Panda Express online.
Visit this link for more details