The Raising Cane’s Survey is a formal survey that the restaurant has created to seek input from customers on a recent visit.
Take the Raising Cane’s Feedback Survey and respond with your sincere thoughts. You will receive one entry into Raising Cane’s Sweepstakes to Win Free Cane for a Year after completing the survey.
How can I get this award now? Don’t worry; I’ve included a detailed guide with all the necessary instructions for doing this Raising Cane’s Customer Experience Survey.
To enter the Raising Cane’s Survey and be eligible to win the prize, read this article from top to bottom and then follow the instructions.
Raising Cane’s Survey Details
|Survey Name||Raising Cane’s Survey|
|Reward||Free Cane’s for a Year.|
|Survey Entry Limits||One entry per person|
|Survey Methos||Online, Mail|
Raising Cane’s Survey Rewards
If you are able to successfully complete your Raising Cane’s Survey, you will be awarded the following rewards.
Get a Free Entry in Raising Cane’s Sweepstakes
Win Free Cane’s for a Year
Raising Cane’s Survey Rules & Requirements
Read the information below. of Raising Cane’s Feedback Survey rules and conditions. You must meet them prior to you can participate in the survey.
- A receipt for a purchase from Raising Cane must have the survey code.
- A device such as a laptop, computer, smartphone, or tablet is needed to have internet connectivity.
- The survey is only open to lawful United States residents.
- The age requirement for participants is 18 years old or older at the time they take the survey.
- Employees, agents, staff members Directors, employees, and relatives aren’t qualified to take part.
- A purchase or a payment is not required to be awarded the prize.
- The prize cannot be transferred or converted into cash.
About Raising Cane’s
Raising Cane’s is a chain of fast food establishments that specializes in chicken fingers. Raising Cane’s was founded in Baton Rouge, Louisiana by Todd Graves and Craig Silvey in the latter part of August 1996. The chain remains associated with traditional southern-style cooking. Although the headquarters of the company remain within Baton Rouge, the company opened a new office for cooperation in Plano, Texas back in 2009.
Since 2009, Raising Cane’s has also experienced significant growth. The company has opened new restaurants across 21 states that aren’t part of southern and central Louisiana The company has also expanded its reach to the eight Louisiana metropolitan areas.
Raising Cane’s Contact Details
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
100 North Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- Toll-free number – 1-866-552-2637.
- LA Headquarters: 1-225-383-7400
- Dallas Support Office: 1-972-769-310
Thanks for coming to our website. Hope you will enjoy this blog post with regard to Raising Cane’s customer review Survey.
If you’ve encountered some kind of issue when visiting the official website from this page, then do not hesitate to write a comment in the box below for comment.
If you would like to share this article, please do so via Facebook and Twitter with contacts to offer them the opportunity to win just like you.