- 1 Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake
- 2 Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake Recipe FAQs 🙋
- 3 What is red velvet cheesecake made of? 🙋
- 4 How does red velvet cheesecake taste like? 🙋
- 5 Why cheesecake is a cake? 🙋
- 6 What makes red velvet cake Red? 🙋
- 7 How many cheesecake flavors are there? 🙋
- 8 Is red velvet cake costly? 🙋
A Red Velvet cheesecake Cake uses the classic dessert made of red velvet and threw an ice-cream layer of vanilla cheesecake baked into the middle. Decorate the cake with cream cheese frosting and you can have a cake that is a predecessor for any event.
After the great success with my red velvet cake recipe (thank you so much for your kind words) I decided that it was the right time to create a second version of that cake.
Red velvet CHEESECAKE cake.
Cheesecake cakes are something I’ve been wanting to make for quite a while for a while. It’s the best in the world. The cake is soft and fluffy with an ice cream-like layer of sweet cheesecake.
How can you make sure that you don’t go astray?
This cake made of red velvet is easy to prepare. A bowl is all that is required. The most important thing is beating the sugar until it is fluffy. The goal is to incorporate air into the butter.
Also, make sure you don’t mix too much once you’ve added the flour mix. Blend the dry components until barely mixed. We don’t want a hard and heavy cake.
Cheesecake is similar to the cheesecake layer. I’ve modified my perfect vanilla cheesecake recipe to bake. recipe to make the red velvet cheesecake recipe.
If you are making a cheesecake, it is necessary to follow the recipe with care. We would like to prevent cracks and also make sure that the cheesecake is completely chilled and solid prior to trying to top the cake using it.
I guarantee you that if you do not chill your cheesecake layers, it will see it split and it won’t be able to layer it.
Because of the time it takes to chill it is recommended to make the cake on the day it’s needed. So that the cakes are able to cool and the cheesecake can remain chilled for a few hours and you can even prepare the cream cheese frosting prior to time, so all you need to do is to assemble.
Did you create this recipe? If yes, share your recipe! Share it with me via Instagram @lightscamerabake and #lightscamerabake for a chance to be recognized.
Don’t forget to sign up to my YouTube channel for more baking fun videos.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake
- Cheesecake 2 Cups Cream Cheese, room temperature (500g)
- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt (or sour cream) (250g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Icing Sugar (65g)
- Red Velvet Cake 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened (110g)
- 1 Cup Sugar (200g)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (100g)
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil (125ml)
- 1 Tbsp. Liquid Red Food Colouring
- 1 Tbsp. White Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder (12g)
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour (375g)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Buttermilk (250ml)
- Cream Cheese Icing 1 Cup Cream Cheese, room temperature (250g)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (110g)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 and 1/2 – 3 Cups Icing Sugar (320g-380g)
- Clean or line the 20cm (8") round cake pan with baking paper and heat the oven up to the temperature of 160°C (325degF).
- Mix your cream cheese to its smoothness.
- Mix in the eggs and Greek yogurt.
- Then add the vanilla extract and the icing sugar and beat until is incorporated.
- Pour it into the pan and spread evenly.
- Tap on the bench several times to let out all air bubbles.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. The center should appear a bit wobbly.
- Shut off the heating and let it cool to ambient temperatures in an oven prior to saving it to the refrigerator for 4-8 hours.
- You can also put it in the fridge for a few hours to accelerate cooling.
- Cakes can be baked as well as cheesecake one day and then ice the following day. Cover the cake with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for a few hours until it is time to ice the cake if you choose to do this.
- The cake is able to be frozen for a period of 1-2 months.
- Keep inside an airtight container and keep at room temperatures for up to a week or store in the refrigerator in a sealed container for 7 to 10 days. Be aware that the fridge could cause the cake to dry.
- If your cakes have no domed or not, you can use an ice-pick and cut the cake until it's straight.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake Recipe FAQs 🙋
What is red velvet cheesecake made of? 🙋
How does red velvet cheesecake taste like? 🙋
Why cheesecake is a cake? 🙋
What makes red velvet cake Red? 🙋
How many cheesecake flavors are there? 🙋
👉 The menu of cheesecakes on the menu at The Cheesecake Factory is a difficult task, particularly given that there are 34 different flavors available.
Is red velvet cake costly? 🙋
👉 There is nothing expensive about it particularly if all ingredients are bought in bulk and in wholesale quantities, as many bakery chains do. Cakes that are based on nuts or chocolate will cost more in relation to ingredients costs. When it comes to the labor cost is concerned red velvet isn’t any more difficult to make than the other traditional cakes.