This privacy statement explains the options and rights of individuals with regard to their personal information and how Relias collects, uses, and discloses personal information about visitors to our sites.
RELIAS CLIENT LOGIN
- Access the Relias Learning Management System by clicking here.
- Access the full selection of more than 1,500 courses offered by Relias Academy, including those for the fields
- of senior care, health and human services, law enforcement and corrections, and intellectual and
- developmental impairments.
- Access Prophecy healthcare assessments for administrators (Client Admin).
- Access Prophecy’s healthcare assessments by going to the website.
About Relias Learning Login
The Relias Insights events are online, interactive training sessions that concentrate on particular Relias Platform-related subjects. Each event features live training with Relias specialists for two to three hours as well as opportunity for in-person questions and answers.
Disclosing personal information
- Lawfully needed
- In legal procedures, current or future
- Establishing, exercising, or defending legal rights (including fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- A buyer (or prospective buyer) of a business or asset we’re selling;
- To anybody we believe may ask a court or other competent authority for the information, if we believe the court or authority is likely to order disclosure.
Retaining personal information
- To the extent that we must comply with the law;
- If we think the records could be useful in any ongoing or upcoming legal cases; and
- To uphold, protect, or otherwise carry out our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Securely storing your information
- We’ll take appropriate technical and organisational safeguards to protect your data.
- You agree that internet data transfer is inherently vulnerable and we cannot guarantee its security.
- You must keep your website password secure; we won’t ask (except when you log in to our website).
- You can set your browser to not accept cookies and remove them if desired. Some cookies may prevent some website functions from working.
- Cookies affect many websites’ usability.
1010 Sync St.
Morrisville, NC 27560