A retail store survey is a questionnaire that is used to collect feedback from customers about their shopping experience at a particular store. The survey can be used to gather information about a variety of topics, such as the store’s location, hours of operation, merchandise selection, pricing, customer service, and overall satisfaction.
Retail store surveys can be conducted in a variety of ways, such as in-store, online, or through email. The survey questions can be tailored to the specific needs of the store, but some common questions that are typically asked include:
- How satisfied are you with the store’s location?
- Are the store’s hours of operation convenient for you?
- How would you rate the store’s merchandise selection?
- Are the prices at the store fair?
- How would you rate the customer service at the store?
- Would you recommend the store to friends or family?