I’m very happy to send you this article about the Shell Canada Survey. And I’m excited because people who take this Shell Survey Canada have a chance to win Shell gift cards worth $2500.
This Shell Customer Opinion Survey has easy questionnaires with questions about your overall experience. You have to give the company honest feedback that lets them know what you want.
Read this article carefully if you want to enter this Shell sweepstakes. I’ve listed here some basic rules and requirements for the Shell Survey that you must meet.
Check out the step-by-step instructions for how to complete the Tell Shell Canada survey and get a chance to win the prize by entering the sweepstakes.
Tellshell.shell.com Survey Requirements
Read the below mention Shell Survey Rules and Requirements which every participant has to satisfy before they start the survey.
- A Shell purchase receipt is required.
- A device like a computer, laptop, etc with internet connectivity is required.
- Understanding of English or French language.
- Legal residents of Canada are eligible to participate.
- Age must be 18 years or older.
- Staff members, employees, agents, directors, and their family members are not eligible to participate.
- One prize per person is limited.
- This prize is non-transferable or redeemed in cash.
Tellshell Survey Canada Rules
According to the Shell Canada Survey, you have to follow the Tellshell.shell.com survey official rules as to eligibility criteria.
- This survey is only for the legal occupants of Canada.
- Participants that are 18 years or more can partake in the Tellshell.shell.com survey.
- One person can enter the survey once per receipt.
- The reward is not transferable at any cost.
- You cannot claim the reward in terms of cash however you can use this on your next visit to the Shell Canada fuel station.
- Any member of Shell Canada that is currently working as a Manager, retailer, sponsor person, or any kind of agent that has a direct connection with Shell Canada and their family members are not allowed to participate in the survey.
How to take Shell Canada Survey At Tellshell.shell.com?:-
These steps will take a few minutes to complete the Shell Gas Station Survey.
- First of all, you need to open any browser and visit the official website of Shell at tellshell.shell.com.
- You have to change the survey language.
- After that, you have to enter the Site ID and Date/Time of Visit mentioned on the purchase receipt.
- Now click on the ‘START’ button to begin your survey.
- Answer all the given questions according to your experience at Shell.
- You have to rate according to your satisfaction level.
- All the questions are related to your last purchasing at Shell.
- At last, you have to provide your contact information like name, phone number, and email address.
- Now submit your survey at tellshell.shell.com.
- You will get an entry into the Shell Sweepstake to win a prize.
Shell Canada Contact Details
If you ever experience any problems or have any questions, get in touch with Shell Canada customer care to receive the needed help. The Shell Canada Customer Service phone number is as follows:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-661-1771
- Official website: www.shell.ca
The Shell Canada Customer Opinion Survey is all there is to it. We really hope you found this information useful. Please leave a comment if you still have any queries. Thank you for coming to our website!
Contact Shell /Reference Links
Official Shell Website: www.shell.com
Official Shell Survey Site: www.shell.ca/opinion
Want to mention anything helpful related to the Tell Shell Customer Survey? Comment down below and help others!
Is Shell still in Canada?
Since 1911, Shell has proudly operated in Canada. Six clever workers from Shell Canada, which at the time numbered just six, lay the foundation for the future success of V-Power as the country’s best-selling gasoline. Find out about our enduring legacy here.
Is Shell A Canadian company?
One of Canada’s major integrated oil And gas corporations, Shell canada (“Shell”) is a division of the Netherlands-based Royal dutch Shell plc (RDS).
How big is Shell Canada?
More than 4,000 individuals work for Shell in Canada. Learn about our nationwide initiatives and locations.
Is Shell is MNC?
An international oil And gas corporation with its headquarters in London is called Shell plc. Shell is a publicly traded business having secondary listings on the New York Stock Exchange And Euronext Amsterdam in addition to its principal listing on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).
How much does Shell Canada pay?
How much does Shell pay in Canada? The typical Shell pay varies from $21,092 to $174,048 per year for Sales Associates. The average hourly wage at Shell ranges from about $13.05 per hour for a Retail Shopper to $55.00 per hour for a Vice President of Finance.
Is Shell a good career?
From an employee’s perspective, Shell is a fantastic place To work since it allows for a healthy Work-life balance, allows me to share my ideas, And has given me room to develop professionally And personally.
How long is Shell recruitment?
If your interview goes well, You will receive an invitation for an evaluation in around three weeks. It will either be a professional interview, a behavior-based structured interview, Or a presentation evaluating your abilities. It may occasionally involve a scenario-based exercise.
Is Shell Canada Top Tier gas?
We develop premium fuels at Shell with Canadian drivers in mind. By aggressively cleaning and shielding crucial engine components from performance-robbing junk, our certified TOP TIERTM Shell Gasoline employs more than twice the cleaning agents than those mandated by the Canadian government, assisting in enhancing the fuel efficiency of your vehicle.