I am very happy to share this post regarding Shell Canada Survey with you. This is because those who participate in Shell Survey Canada are eligible to be the winner of a $2500 Shell Gift Card.
Within this Shell Opinion Survey, You will find a variety of questionnaires that cover your overall satisfaction with the experience. You must provide authentic feedback, which allows the company to understand the needs of customers.
To take part in the Shell Sweepstakes and be eligible, you need to read this post attentively. There are a few basic Shell Survey rules and guidelines that I listed here that you need to meet.
Also, take a look at the steps to follow to complete this form. tell Shell Canada to enter the sweepstakes for the chance to take home the prize.
Tellshell.shell.com Survey Requirements
Read the below-mentioned Shell Survey Rules and Requirements which every participant has to satisfy before they start the survey.
- A Shell purchase receipt is required.
- A device like a computer, laptop, etc with internet connectivity is required.
- Understanding of English or French language.
- Legal residents of Canada are eligible to participate.
- The age must be 18 years or older.
- Staff members, employees, agents, directors, and their family members are not eligible to participate.
- One prize per person is limited.
- This prize is non-transferable or redeemed in cash.
Tellshell Survey Canada Rules
According to the Shell Canada Survey, you have to follow the Tellshell.shell.com survey official rules as to eligibility criteria.
- This survey is only for the legal occupants of Canada.
- Participants that are 18 years or more can partake in the Tellshell.shell.com survey.
- One person can enter the survey once per receipt.
- The reward is not transferable at any cost.
- You cannot claim the reward in terms of cash however you can use this on your next visit to the Shell Canada fuel station.
- Any member of Shell Canada that is currently working as a Manager, retailer, sponsor person, or any kind of agent that has a direct connection with Shell Canada and their family members is not allow to participate in the survey.
How to take Shell Canada Survey At Tellshell.shell.com?:-
These steps will take a few minutes to complete the Shell Gas Station Survey.
- First of all, you need to open any browser and visit the official website of Shell at tellshell.shell.com.
- You have to change the survey language.
- After that, you have to enter the Site ID and Date/Time of Visit mentioned on the purchase receipt.
- Now click on the ‘START’ button to begin your survey.
- Answer all the given questions according to your experience at Shell.
- You have to rate according to your satisfaction level.
- All the questions are related to your last purchase at Shell.
- At last, you have to provide your contact information like name, phone number, and email address.
- Now submit your survey at tellshell.shell.com.
- You will get an entry into the Shell Sweepstake to win a prize.
Royal Dutch Shell plc or simply Shell is a Dutch-Dutch oil and natural gas firm that was established around 1907 by Marcus Samuel Samuel. Samuel Samuel.
Shell has around 44000 service points across the world. It’s Headquartered in Haagse Hout, The Hague, Netherlands. For more details, go to www.shell.com.
Corporate Head Office Address
Shell Canada Limited
400 – 4th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta, T2P 0J4
Switchboard: (403) 691-3111
Switchboard Toll-Free: 1-877-656-3111
Corporate Mailing Address
P.O. Box 100 Station M
Shell Canada Reference Link
- For the official site of Shell Feedback Survey: tellshell.shell.com/can
- For the official site of Shell Canada: www.shell.ca
Want to mention anything helpful related to the Tell Shell Customer Survey? Comment down below and help others!
FAQs – Shell Canada
Shell is one of the few Canadian energy corporations that represent Shell’s global industries, including upstream, integrated gas, downstream, renewables, and energy solutions.
Our home base: 400 – 4th Avenue S.W. Calgary, Alberta. T2P 0J4. Our team comprises 3,100 employees.
Shell Canada. Our name was changed from Royal Dutch Shell plc to Shell plc in Jun 2023.
Vestas, NiSource, and Cleveland Cliffs may challenge Shell Canada.
Shell corporations are commonly formed in tax havens. Tax havens don’t tax businesses and don’t disclose banking details. A firm can minimize taxes and access overseas markets by forming a shell company in a tax haven.