U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey
If you’ve met the requirements of surveying the US Postal Service customer satisfaction survey You are qualified and ready to begin your survey. Follow these steps, to begin with the USPS Quality Survey.
- Go to the website of US Postal Service Customer Experience survey website at www.postalexperience.com/pos. The link will take you to the survey site.
- If your US postal services website completes loading it is required that you choose the language you are more familiar with, for instance, Spanish or English.
- Once you have selected the language you prefer After that, click”Next” after you have selected your language “Next” button.
- Next, you can read details about the details of the USPS Postal Service Experience Survey and then click”Next. “Next” button.
- Now, you are required to enter the ZIP code that appeared on your receipt came from your US Postal service for your purchase.
- Once you’ve entered your ZIP code after which you will see a listing of USPS centers will be shown that are related to the ZIP code from which you must select the one for which you purchased your US Postal service, and press the “Next” button.
- You can then enter your purchase date.
- After you have completed these steps The questionnaire will then appear at the top of the screen, and you need to select the options you want to use in giving an honest response to the US post office to improve the customer experience.
- After you’ve filled out this US postal services questionnaire and submitted it, you will receive a “Thank You” message, and then you will be taken to a different page that explains how you could have a chance to win the prize of your choice.