Witch’s Hat Cupcakes Recipe
Looking for a Witch’s Hat Cupcakes Recipe? If so, you’ve found the right place. This article tells you what you need to make Witch’s Hat Cupcakes and how to make them.
Ingredients For Witch’s Hat Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Recipe Of Witch’s Hat Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Put cupcake liners in 2 muffin tins and set them aside.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl with a whisk. Set bowl aside.
(1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt.)
- Using a stand mixer (or a hand mixer and a large bowl), beat sugar, vegetable oil, and egg on low speed for 1 minute.
(1 cup granulated sugar,3/4 cup vegetable oil,1 large egg)
- With the speed on low, add the milk and vanilla extract and mix for about a minute, until everything is well blended.
3/4 cup milk,1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, about 1/2 cup at a time, while the speed is still on low. Once all of the dry ingredients have been added, mix for another 2–3 minutes, or until the dry ingredients are no longer visible. Make sure not to mix too much.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin until each cup is about half full.
- Bake chocolate cupcakes in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean and without crumbs.
- Let the cupcakes cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then move them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Put green frosting on top of the chocolate cupcakes to make them look nice (to create the “hair” of the witch).
- To make the hat’s brim, press an Oreo Thin cookie on top of the green frosting. TIP: If you need to, press down on the cookie to help the frosting spread out.
()16 thin Oreos
- Add a small dollop of orange frosting (about 1 teaspoon or the size of a nickel) on top of the Oreo.
- Put even pressure on an unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss and press it into the orange frosting so that a ring of orange frosting forms around the base of the Kiss (this creates a decorative wrap and top of the hat).
(16 Kisses from Hershey)
- Give out witch hat cupcakes right away.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 20IU
Vitamin C: 0.1mg