Complete Lego Survey To Win a $500 or $1000 Gift Card
Ever visited the Lego shop? Do you love the quality of their products? Do you want to share your feedback regarding this brand?
For this goal, there is a stand available at www.lego.com/storesurvey where you can give your ideas and prospects openly.
Fill the Lego Survey with loyalty and get a chance to enter into sweepstakes to win the reward. So don’t miss the chance and hurry up!
You can win a $500 to $1000 Lego Gift Cards by completing the Lego Customer Survey.
Visit the official Lego Store Survey website and share your visit experience with them to help them better understand their customers’ needs.
Here is the whole approach to completing the Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey and entering the Lego Sweepstakes to win a reward.
As of now, you must follow specific restrictions and conditions, which are detailed in this page.
Lego Store is offering customers a sweepstake prize when you fill out their Lego Store Guest Experience Survey!
You need the Sears purchase receipt to complete the Lego survey and get enter to sweepstake.
As a reward, you can win a $1,000 or $500 Lego Gift Card in a monthly sweepstakes contest.
Lego Store Survey Details
|Is Purchase Necessary?||Yes|
|Age Limit||18 & More|
|Survey Entry Type||Online|
|Limit of Survey Entry||1 Person Per Receipt|
|Survey Prize||$1000 or $500 Lego Gift Card|
Here, I have described some rules which are mandatory to follow for taking the Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey. So read it and fulfill it.
- Age Limit: 18 years or more.
- Participate Country: The 50 United States residents only.
- The Survey is Restricted: The employees, workers, partner companies, management and their families of the Lego.
- Take the survey within a sweepstake period after your purchase.
- Your offer is not transferable into cash or with any other offers you want.
www.lego.com/storesurvey | Requirements
- Any gadget, including a laptop, computer, or phone.
- You may complete the survey in any of the languages listed on the survey webpage.
- A working email address and phone number are essential.
- Lego’s invoice bearing the survey code.
Take Lego Store Survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey | Steps
- To begin, you have a purchase receipt with the code.
- Second, open the Lego Feedback Survey site by clicking on the above button.
- Hit the ‘START SURVEY’ button.
- You can choose a language from the list here.
- Press the ‘Let’s Go’ button.
- To proceed, please input the code printed on your receipt And then press the Next button.
Choose the other option and press Next if you don’t have a survey code.
- Now, choose the country, state, store.
- Select the purchase date of your visit.
- Click on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Here, you can see some survey questions about your visit experience and your purchase.
- Attend all the survey questions honestly one by one.
- Answers are arranged in the form of a rating.
- After answering all the survey questions, you have to finish the survey by click on the NEXT.
- Enter your personal details like your name, address, phone number, email address.
- Click on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- At the end of the survey, you will get an entry into the sweepstake to win a gift card.
Official Survey Links Of Lego Survey
Lego Store Website: www.lego.com
Lego Survey Site: www.lego.com/storesurvey
Lego Customer Service Number: 1-800-835-4386
www.lego.com/storesurvey LEGO Survey Video by Survey bag
Lego Survey USA Location
What are the chances of winning a LEGO survey?
Each potential prize winner will be chosen at random from all submitted entries. The probability of winning a prize is roughly 1:4000; the precise probability depends on the total number of qualifying entries received during each reward period.
What is the LEGO survey?
To make Lego toys even better, we need your help. When you take our Lego product survey, you can tell us what you think about your Lego sets, And you could even win another set in our prize drawing! Follow the directions on the back of your building instructions to take the survey.
Does LEGO pay you for ideas?
A website called Lego Ideas (formerly known as Lego Cuusoo) is maintained by Chaordix and The Lego Group and allows users to submit ideas for Lego creations that could become sets that are sold, with the original creator getting 1% of the profits.
How to make money collecting LEGO?
- LEGO Bricks: Turning Plastic into Gold.
- Put your LEGO set up for sale on eBay or another online auction site.
- Bricklink and BrickOwl are great places to sell LEGO parts And LEGO set investment ideas.
- Provide individualised guides for purchase on Rebrickable….
- You can use social media or start a YouTube channel devoted to LEGOs.
Is LEGO losing popularity?
Sales to consumers increased significantly in 2021. increased the number of kids playing with LEGO® in the world.
Why are some LEGO illegal?
It is considered “illegal” to employ a LEGO technique that causes strain on the materials; this is because, over time, It could lead to the components breaking or deforming.