www.tellgamestop.com – Tell GameStop is an American company that has created a large number of video games, as well as some electronics and wireless services for the retailer.
The GameStop corporation was founded in 1984. Gary Kusin and James McCurry are the company’s two founders.
The company conducts its own customer satisfaction survey in order to improve its service. Everything you need to know about the TellGameStop survey is right here.
What TellGameStop Survey really means?
The survey is an online feedback survey that helps improve the overall performance of a company and offer the best service and offer to comprehend its requirements and preferences.
Tell gamestop.com that client input is a primary priority and will handle repeatedly to drastically improve user experiences across its numerous sites.
You can complete the Gamestop Customer Satisfaction Survey in a few short minutes for a chance to win special prizes.
TellGameStop Feedback In Survey Reward
This article will teach you how to enter a GameStop survey on TellGameStop.com to win a $100 gift card. In addition, we will discuss the TellGameStop survey requirements and how to contact the company.
Tell GameStop Feedback in Survey Rules
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
Columbia, as well as Puerto Rico
- Regardless of the method of entry, only one entry per month is permitted.
- Entrants must have reached the age of majority in their province at the time of entry.
the date and time of entry
- A recent GameStop purchase receipt or survey invitation is required.
necessary for the online survey
- prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for monetary value.
- Taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- GameStop survey cannot complet on someone else’s behalf.
- Purchase is not required.
- You have three (3) days to complete the GameStop rewards points survey.
days since purchase
- GameStop employees, family members, and related individuals are
not permitted to enter
- Each entrant is only eligible for one prize.
Enter GameStop Feedback Survey
Tell GameStop Feedback Survey Sweepstakes can enter in three ways:
- AMOE Participation
Online TellGameStop Survey
- To begin, go to TellGameStop.com and select your preferred language.
- To begin the GameStop customer experience survey, enter the Associate number and feedback number printed on your receipt on the next page.
- If you don’t have a purchase receipt, click the “Don’t have a receipt?” button. Below the “Start” button is a “Click here” option.
- Now, click “start” to begin the GameStop receipt survey.
- Following that, respond to all questions about your GameStop shopping experience.
- To enter the GameStop Sweepstakes, you must complete the survey and provide your name, email address, and phone number.
James McCurry and Gary M. Kusin, Harvard Business School students, founded GameStop in 1984.
GameStop has 7267 store locations across the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. The company is located in Grapevine, Texas, U.S.
Mail-in (without survey)
Mail a postcard with your name, mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), email address, and phone number to: TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry, PO Box 728, Social Circle, GA 30025-728.
GameStop Survey.com Winner Selection
50 winners will be picked during the promotional period.
25 winners will be picked at random on or about the fifth business day of the month after the end of each monthly survey entry session. The winners will be notified by email.
Contact Game Stop
The official list of winners every month no after the 15th day of the month by sending an address card at the following address:
TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Winner List Request, PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625
- Phone: 1-800-883-8895
- Open Hours: Monday to Sunday 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
- Tellgamestop.com site: gamestop.survey.marketforce.com
- Official website: https://www.gamestop.com
- Official Gamestop Survey Website: https://www.tellgamestop.com
We’ve included a guide to completing the Tellgamestop Survey and winning $100 in gift cards above. Make sure to share this free survey trick with your friends so they can learn how to complete the Tellgamestop survey.
Please leave a comment below if you have any issues completing the Tellgamestop customer satisfaction survey. We will make every effort to resolve your issues.
1) Visit TellGameStop.com during the Term and either complete the survey or select the link to skip the survey and report your GameStop store experience.
Do you need assistance? Contact us today. call the number 1-877-442-6303 to answer any questions you may need to ask.
You can also contact Guest Care by submitting a form on the Contact Us page. Guest Care can also be reached via [email protected] or by calling 1-800-883-8895.
GameStop accepts new and used items for 15 and 7 days, respectively. New and used GameStop items can be returned or exchanged within 15 and 7 days, respectively. Your store purchase starts the return countdown.
Game Advisor (Sales Associate) – Will greet clients on the sales floor, ask questions to discover their needs, make recommendations to provide the proper solutions, and discuss GameStop services, such as our great Power Up Rewards program.